Golden Reel Angling Ltd
Terms & Conditions
When visiting this website, you will agree to the following terms and conditions-
Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions could result in action. Should you not agree to the terms and conditions as stated we advise that you should leave this website with immediate effect.
The term ‘ Golden Reel Angling Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Golden Reel Angling Ltd, 43 The Ridgeway, Astwood Bank, Redditch, United Kingdom, B96 6LS. Our company registration number is 10261413 in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Payouts will be subject to sales of 80 or more tickets per qualifier.
- Upon registration you will confirm that the details provided are as accurate as possible.
- Registration details must be entered by way of a secure device.
- You must confirm the details provided are not fraudulent and permission granted from any third parties that may be acting on your behalf
- The email provided belongs to yourself or consenting third party (spouse, friend or other trustworthy colleague).
- Please confirm before registering / purchasing you have access to your chosen email address, to ensure safe delivery and retrieval of tickets.
- Any entries found to be automated will be null and void.
- The password you specify must not be obvious, using at least six characters, upper & lower case letters and numbers and 1 non-standard character (!”£$%&*)
- Be sure to remember your password as you may be required to login at a later date.
- The details you provide for the registration form may be provided to the event organiser or official venue officer for administration purposes.
- Golden Reel Angling Ltd and any participating venue will not request your personal password. Your password must remain confidential and will we will not be held responsible in any way should your ticket result in being lost or stolen.
- All registrants and competitors must be 16 or over unless prior approval is obtained from the organisers.
- Tickets are available at £50 per ticket.
This cost includes all administration, peg fees & any applicable taxes for the chosen venue. No other costs will apply other than the optional pools, which may be available at the chosen venue.
- Tickets will not be available to purchase at any participating or non-participating venues.
Tickets are only available via the official Golden Reel Angling Ltd website https://goldenreelangling.co.uk/
- All tickets issued are subject to the strict rules and regulations of the competition. Ticket holders must conform with both the rules of the competition and the participating venue fishery rules.
- If you’ve purchased a ticket but for whatever reason you cannot participate, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or associate.
If you transfer your ticket, the name change needs to be recorded with the official at the hosting venue prior to the draw.
There is no need to complete the name change online. Simply bring the official ticket and register your name change with the officials on the day before completion of the draw.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable means to notify the original ticket holders / competitors of the changes made in good time.
- Tickets will be issued to the registered email address.
- Tickets will be available (subject to availability) up to 12 noon on the Friday before the Saturday or Sunday qualifiers. In the case of mid-week qualifiers, ticket availability will close at 12 noon on the day before the mid-week qualifier.
- Each qualifier will be subject to a countdown system by way of ticket sales.
The counter will automatically engage when ticket sales reach 50 tickets or less remaining.
When all tickets are sold for a participating venue a post will be visible reading “All tickets sold”
Printing off your ticket
- It is important that the correct competitor’s name is entered when purchasing tickets.
- Your ticket will be delivered via email and will need to be printed from email.
- Arrive no later than the stipulated draw time (9am)
Produce your official printed ticket and hand to the event organiser.
In the event that you are unable to print off your ticket, make careful note of your ticket number which will be required to enable your entry.
It may be important to have further ID in case of any disputes.
- Double check that your official ticket is for the correct venue & date.
- Each venue participating will have their own set of fishery rules.
- You must abide by the hosting fishery rules and regulations to avoid the possibility of disqualification.
- Any criminal activity undertaken whilst on venue premises will result in disqualification and the appropriate action taken.
- Fishing times will be : draw 9am, fishing 11-4pm or 12-5pm.
Fishing times will be announced by each hosting fishery on the day.
- A competitor at each qualifier will only be allowed on single draw per match.
- No excessive advertising by competitors will be allowed, unless prior approval has been obtained from the organisers.
- All qualifiers for the grand final may be required to participate in publicity to further promote the Golden Reel events.
- All organisers decisions are final.
- Under no circumstance will tickets be refunded. If a ticket has been purchased from a reseller, it is the responsibility of the re-seller as to whether a refund is issued or not.
- All transfers must be registered with the official at the hosting venue prior to the draw. The official ticket must be produced, so the relevant name change can be made on the day of the qualifier. Failure to produce the official ticket or official ticket number will prevent the name change and entry to fish.
- Golden Reel Angling Ltd representative will not enter into any dispute in relation to ownership of tickets
We suggest you only purchase tickets from reputable resellers.
- Golden reel Angling Ltd and any participating hosting venues will not be liable for any loss or personal injury however caused.
- It is in the interest of each competitor to comply with safety regulations at each venue.
- Golden Reel Angling will not be held accountable for any out of hand cost due to cancellation or rescheduling of events.