Colmic Golden Rod Feeder Championship
New Competiton for feeder fishing only.
Entry Fee £35 per ticket.
20 qualifiers staged at numerous venues across the country.
Tickets go live 15th September 2017
First qualifier taking place at Patshull Park Saturday 30th September 2017 60 pegs qualifiers
1 angler per zone of 20 goes through to the final (3 per 60 peg qualifier).
So, when all 20 matches have been completed, 60 anglers (finalists) will fish a 2 day final at Larford Lakes on 17thMarch and 18th March 2018.
Pools on each qualifier will be £20.00 per head all in.
No deductions for peg fee’s are taken from this pool.
Pools payout per qualifier (subject to all tickets being sold):-
1st overall £250
2nd overall £200
3rd overall £175
4th overall £150
5th overall £125
In addition to the above pay-out, there will be 6×10 peg default sections paying £50 per section.
Grand final Saturday March 17th & Sunday March 18th 2018.
- There will be 60 finalists fishing a two-day final at Larford Lakes. Each angler will fish one day on the Specimen Lake and one day on the Match / Arena Lakes.
- 30 anglers fishing the Specimen Lake, 30 anglers fishing the Match / Arena Lakes daily.
- The final will be decided by points with each angler fishing a 10-peg section x 6 sections
- To win the section scores 1 point, last in section scoring 10 points.
- In the event of a tie on points, the overall result will revert to weight totals to decide who is the Golden Rod Feeder Champion.
The Grand Final will pay the following: –
1st overall: – £12,000 Guaranteed
2nd overall: – £7,000 subject to all qualifiers selling out
3rd overall: – £4,000 subject to all qualifiers selling out
4th overall: – £2,000 subject to all qualifiers selling out
Every 10 pegs will pay £150 per section Day 1 – total £900
Every 10 pegs will pay £150 per section Day 2 – total £900
Rules for the Colmic Golden Rod Feeder Championships: –
- Each angler purchasing a qualifier ticket must book their tickets online by visiting: – www.goldenreelangling.co.uk
- The site will steer you to the golden Rod Feeder Championships page where tickets can be purchased at £35 per qualifier.
- Every endeavor has been made to ensure the site is always available. Should there be times when it is unavailable or unresponsive please try again later.
- Having completed your details and purchased your ticket please note your order number.
- You will receive your receipt by email and your ticket in a separate email. It is imperative your email address is correct.
- Please print off or keep the transaction on your mobile phone as proof of purchase. (do not keep it in the spam / junk box or trash / bin as you will lose the email)
- On the day of the given qualifier, if you’ve forgotten your ticket or telephone, you will be asked for identification
- The organiser on the day will have the official print out of all the competitors fishing the given qualifier.
- Should you be unable to fish the qualifier for whatever reason, your ticket can be sold on to another competitor.
- In the event of transferring a ticket, a simple name change can be made on the day. Simply see the organiser, inform them who’s ticket you’ve obtained along with their original ticket if possible.
- Under no circumstance will tickets be refunded. If a ticket has been purchased from a reseller, it is the responsibility of the re-seller as to whether a refund is issued or not.
- Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased on the day of the qualifier and competitors have until 8-30am to inform the organiser that they will not be coming.
After that time, any excess places will be offered to any reserves that arrive on the day.
£35 entry fee will be required for any spare tickets on the day and must be paid by cash only.
- Each match organiser will be reserved 1 free ticket (£35) to use on the day for his/herself or can allocate to whom they wish.
If this ticket is not to be used then please advise ASAP
- Competiton / Fishery rules are to be strictly adhered to.
Any complaints to be raised and addressed before any pools monies or results overall are concluded.
- Feeder only
- One rod to be used at any time.
- Rod & Reel only.
- Feeders can be fixed or running but fixed must conform with fishery rules.
- No minimum hook length restrictions.
- Feed can only be introduced via swim feeder
- All forms of swim feeders permitted, including – Method, banjo, cage, Blockend etc.
- Bombs are not allowed other than for plumbing the depth.
- Bait limits and hook sizes are subject to fishery rules.
- No PVA
- No Bloodworm & Joker
- No Floating Baits
- One hook only
- No use of catapults
- Draw times for all qualifiers 8:30 am
- Fishing times :- 10am – 3pm