- Feeder and Bomb only
- One rod to be used at any time.
- Rod & Reel only.
- Bomb & Pellet allowed
- Catapult allowed
- Feeders can be fixed or running but fixed must conform with fishery rules.
- No minimum hook length restrictions.
- Feed can only be introduced via swim feeder and catapult.
- All forms of swim feeders permitted, including – Method, banjo, cage, Blockend etc.
- Bait limits and hook sizes are subject to fishery rules.
- No PVA
- No Bloodworm & Joker
- No Floating Baits
- One hook only
- Draw times for all qualifiers 9 am
- Fishing times :- 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Competition / Fishery rules are to be strictly adhered to.
Any complaints to be raised and addressed before any pools monies or results overall are concluded.